Marquis of Lorne Chapter No 1354
Consecrated: 17th May, 1919
The Chapter was consecrated on 17th May 1919 following three pre-consecration meetings, the first held at The White Horse Hotel in Railway Road, Leigh and the second and third at the Co-operative Hall, Bradshawgate, Leigh. At these meetings the necessary resolutions were taken with respect to the organisation and running of the new Chapter and included decisions on the furniture, fees and subscriptions.
The current membership stands at 24.
The Chapter holds an annual Dinner Dance, on the fourth Saturday in April, and this has been for many years a most enjoyable conclusion to the season.